- Generates accurate 3D volumetric data for dimension inspection
- Identifies boxes that fail to meet all quality parameters
- 99.9% system accuracy at 60 boxes every minute
3D machine vision inspection is an integral part of modern factory automation, where this non-contact process captures volumetric data of objects being examined.
Hermary’s Classic and Amadeus 3D scanners are devices designed to perform precision 3D measurements in different industrial environments. 3D inspections involve using industrial laser scanners to capture and generate 3-dimensional Point Cloud data (digital representation of the target object or a product) and process such data downstream for:
- defect detection,
- quality grading,
- presence/non-presence, or
- volumetric measurement.
With a truer representation, the benefits of 3D inspection systems can significantly:
- reduce false call rates,
- allowing applications for tighter tolerance, thereby increasing overall production, and
- repeatable/precise quality control.
Hermary works with our integration partners to find the best solutions for their clients. With over 18,000 installations across a wide variety of industries, Hermary stands by our products for ease of engineering and programming. We also offer consultation on data interfacing and algorithm development. Contact us today to find out more.
- Real-time, accurate measurement at product speeds exceed 1,500 feet per minute
- Enables timely process adjustments to avoid off-size products
- Data is processed downstream to identify trends