16 Head Concentrator with Temporal Correspondence
Using the LRS-16HC, data from up to 16 LRS-50 scanners can be combined with encoder data and communicated to a host processor over an Ethernet TCP/IP connection.
The LRS-16HC 16 Head Concentrator is a versatile, high-speed aggregator of data from up to 16 LRS-50 sensors. The LRS-16HC handles communications as well as provides power to the LRS-50 sensors. Two encoder inputs on the LRS-16HC allow for position stamping of range readings, minimizing the impact of communication latency. Readings from all connected LRS-50 heads are passed to a host system through an Ethernet TCP/IP interface at a rate of 1,000 readings per second per scanner (or up to 16,000 range readings per second). The LRS-16HC Concentrator is designed to operate without maintenance.
- Communicates with up to 16 LRS-50 sensors
- Aggregate multiple sensor readings
- Scan zone synchronization
- Encoder Interface for positioning
- TCP/IP over Ethernet
- Setup and diagnostic for LRS-50
- Distributes power to LRS-50 and encoders
- Robust design for stringent conditions
- Scalable up to 16 LRS-50 sensors with simple setup
- Dimensions: 42 x 254 x 330 mm (1.63 x 10 x 13 inches)
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6.0 lb)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
- Interface: Ethernet TCP/IP
- Electrical Supply: 24 VDC
To be used in conjunction with Hermary’s LRS-50 for multi-sensor applications.